I once saw two parrots. They might have been twins, yet again, maybe not.

12.9.05

Following Anna's lead I too took the Meyer Briggs personality test

As I'd done them before, I was not at all surprised to find that I too am an INTJ.
To be precise, I am:
  • moderately expressed introvert
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality
  • distinctively expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality

I think I must be mellowing in my old age; I think I was more "judging" last time I did one of these tests.

And, probably consistent with the personality type, I am very pleased to be an INTJ; it seems a very fine thing to be! I would be embarrassed to have discovered I was a "Where's the party?" ESFP, for whom "the mastery of logic, analysis and abstraction is usually difficult and wearying, and not very much fun". Frankly, what use is it having people like that at a party? What kind of useful contribution could they possibly make to a conversation about (say) meta-modelling at a party? I bet all they would want to talk about is Australian Idol; not only would they know who won, they would probably care! Not of course that I am in any way judgemental :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home